Welcome to our Year 3 class page, here you will be able to see the wonderful learning we have been doing in Year 3.
Check back regularly as we will be doing regular updates.
This terms topic is 'Through the Ages'.
This project teaches children about British prehistory from the Stone Age to the Iron Age, including changes to people and lifestyle caused by ingenuity, invention and technological advancement.
Our PE day is Monday. Our swimming day is a Tuesday. We will be at the Leisure Centre ready to swim at 2.30pm until 3pm. Please ensure that your child has their swimming clothes (full swimming costume for girls), towel, swim hat and goggles (if needed) with them, as well as £2.50 per session. Parents are welcome to spectate from the balcony only at the Leisure Centre.
Below is a list of what we will be covering this Autumn Term:
- Maths - Place Value, Addition and Subtraction, Multiplication and Division.
- English - Narratives, Instructions, Cinquains and Chronological Reports.
- History - Stone Age, Bronze Age, Iron Age.
- Science - Healthy Balanced Diets.
- Art and Design - Contrast and Compliment.
- Design and Technology - Pottery
- Geography - Our planet, our world.
- PE - Netball & Yoga.
- Music - Let your spirit fly & Glockenspiel Stage 1.
- Computing - Connecting Computers and Stop Frame Animation.
- PSHE - Healthy Lifestyles.
- RE - Hinduism and Islam.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to pop and see me or please email email@example.com