Together we achieve

Who Else Might Be Involved In Supporting My Child?

We work with a range of external agencies to support your child if needed. These include:

We can also make referrals to:


Family Support/Action Workers (to support with issues impacting on your child);

Healthy Minds

Child and Adult Mental Health Service (CAMHS);

Grief and Loss Counsellors.